PRISM OFFERS A COMPREHENSIVE HEALTH INSURANCE ASSESSMENT
For a nominal fee of $200, PRISM will assess the following:
- Your Insurance Plan.
- Your insurance plan coverage.
- The cost of your insurance plan.
- What are your deductibles and co-pays?
- Is vision and dental covered?
- Is a referral needed for any specialist?
- Your Out- of-pocket cost for Out-of-Network providers.
- Is mental illness and addiction covered?
- What basic medical services are not covered?
- The cost of an Emergency Room visit, if not a true emergency.
- Caps, if any, for Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy and Speech Therapy.
- Caps, if any, on chronic illness.
- Your Medicare Assessment.
- Your Supplemental Insurance Assessment.
- Your Drug Plan Assessment.